Collecting and Using Information
When you subscribe to our mailing list, fill out a form or write a comment on our website, we may ask you to provide your name, e-mail address, mailing address and/or phone number.
The information you provide may be used to:
- Communicate back to you
- Send you information and updates about our channel
- Improve your experience on our website and social media platforms
- Better our services
We will never:
- Disclose personal information about you, except for certain explicit circumstances in which disclosure is required by law.
- Distribute or sell personal information to third-party organizations.
Our website uses browser-IP-address information and anonymous-browser history to report information about site accesses. This information is used to improve Web presentation and utilization and for troubleshooting purposes.
Our website also collects the following analytics for improving our service:
- IP address of computers connected
- Pages of our website being accessed by users
- Referring web pages
- Browsers used
Protecting User Information
We ensure that all information provided is given through secure methods to preserve the safety and privacy of your personal information. We do not associate data to individual user identities.
Responsibility for External Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us. We provide the links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the privacy practices of websites operated by others. We are not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave this web site we recommend that you review each web site’s privacy practices and make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of these practices.